Tuesday 19 November 2013

Setting Up An Outdoor Play Project (pdf)

  Well you may think I'm getting carried away now with a second post on day one, blimey! But no, this is to test if I can upload a pdf thingy as I said earlier. Well, it turns out I can but only after several hours of messing around with gmail and various pages of Chinese - seemed to be the default setting! - and a good hour of help from my extremely patient son Sam. Thank you Sam, I seriously would have frisbeed the laptop across the room.

ANYWAY here we go, a very tiny little pdf about setting up a play project, just because sometimes people ask me that kind of thing. To be honest the same very basic principles would work for pretty much any group. So, pdf on How to set up an Outdoor Play Project here

2 comments:

  1. This is a great intro to setting up a project ... so relaxed and yet focused ... the idea of simply noticing like-minded people and starting off the first get-together so casually - yet with purpose - is really sound advice ...
    By the way ... the photos on your blog are beautiful ! ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Chrissie, thank you so much. I think most things start with a conversation. I've also set up a walking group using that really simple method. Oh, I do love taking photos, I'm never without a camera :)

      Delete