Tuesday 19 November 2013

Woo hoo, finally got round to creating a blog only to find out that once signed in I have previously created two other blogs - obviously many moons ago!

So here we go then; primarily a place to put outsidey stuff which I already do on good old faceyb but sometimes, quite frankly, I just want to run on a bit more than I do on there. Unbelievable I know.

So I've started this thing called the SCREW WORK, LET'S PLAY 30 DAY CHALLENGE (SWLP) - capitals because I do think it's worth shouting about. It's a project to play with what you love doing, so key things have really been to find out what it is you DO love doing! And then get right stuck into the process and with daily prompts from the SWLP team they kind of poke, cajole and guide you along the way to create SOMETHING to share at the end of the 30 days. That date is fast approaching. 

I'm kind of sure I know where I'm going, my idea is to create a free pdf (or similar) giveaway of outdoorsy ideas that are very visual - I do love taking photos! - I just find that some people struggle a bit with what to do outside so I'm hoping this publication will be something they can have a quick look at or stick in their bag to take out and it will give them a starting point. And we all know that once you start playing you can just go with the flow with kids. They will always take play a step further than anything we'd ever thought about.

So the blog is for me to have a mad ramble every now and then and a way to share the pdf thingy - although I currently have no idea how to do that but I will learn!

Faceyb link here  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Niki-Willows-Outside/300653194725?ref=hl

So many gorgeous colours about at the mo, beautiful beech trees here on the road to Colerne.


No comments:

Post a Comment